Are you looking for a job that you will enjoy much and at the same time earning a decent pay? With the vast options of Best Buy warehouse jobs available to consider, you could surely find your slot in the business.
Working with Best Buy is very entertaining and satisfying as the company is getting financially stronger with an annual sales exceeding 40 Billion dollars with over 1,400 stores situated in the United States alone and employing almost 125,000 people all over the world.
Richard Schulze and Gary Smoliak started an audio specialty store, which they named as Sound of Music. Today, the Company is registered as Best Buy Co., Inc. as an American multinational corporation with main headquarters in Richfield, Minneapolis, Minnesota. It has store operation in the US, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and in China. The corporation mainly sells consumer electronics. They also sell home appliances. You could expect to get other related products, including software.
The corporation is in urgent need of Inventory Specialist Job to fill up vacant positions on its following stores in the US;
- Sanford, Florida, US
- Lithonia, Georgia, US
- West Hollywood, CA, US
- Madison, MS, US
- La Quinta, CA, US
- Daytona Beach, Florida, US
Applicants should be able to lift or maneuver 50 pounds or teams lift of 100 pounds of cargo and should have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Generally, the daily tasks of Inventory Specialist Job are to receive or ship merchandise to, from the store, and to stock merchandise in the warehouse or restocking the sales floor. Here are the specific job functions to be performed by anyone who could get the position:
- Receive and ship store merchandise
- Removal of stocks from the truck and check the packing list
- Applies security tag to the product and moves it to sales floor or warehouse storage
- Packages merchandise for shipment
- Completes the bill of lading for transfers
- Returns to Distribution Centers the merchandise for shipment
- Safety standards of the company is observed in operating equipment to assist in moving merchandise
- Stocks merchandise on the sales floor
- Receives the drop shipments
- Prepares the stocks for delivery
- Accurately documents the movement of merchandise
- Accomplishes the paperwork for the overall operations, which include the receiving, the transfer and the delivery
- Provide and maintain store appearance
- Cleaning of the premises of the company
- Properly disposes of debris, boxes
- Attend to Customers’ Concerns
- To load safely merchandise in customer’s vehicle
- Verifies receipt against merchandise
The corporation offers top salaries with both short and long-term incentive programs based on the performance of the employees and the corporation. Employees have the chance to be promoted based on their performance and good working attitudes. Other benefits are the reimbursement of tuition fees, employee discounts on purchases, health benefits and many others.
Working with Best Buy all employees are subject to Equal Employment Opportunity that within its working environment, there will be no discrimination on reason of age, sex, race or color, religion, citizenship or nationality, sexual orientation, marital status, disabilities or any other reason recognized by law. The corporation also offers comfortable accommodation in any of its employees in relations to their work hours.
Any applicants interested to join the corporation can apply online by visiting the Best Buy official website. Work with Best Buy now; enjoy the numerous benefits, and benefits it offers to its employees including career and professional development opportunities. Also, be a part of the S&P listed corporation. You could enjoy a stable company and financially strong as well as with good community image. Apply now, this might be your only opportunity to find a decent and well-paying job.