Budweiser was introduced in 1876 by Adolphus Busch. He was a German who had left Germany in the same year. He settled in St. Louis, Missouri where he obtained the partnership in a brewing supply business. Through this enterprise he met Eberhard Anheuser, who owned a small brewery named E. Anheuser & Co. Adolphus Busch married Lilly, Eberhard Anheuser’s daughter in the year 1861 and 3 years later, i.e. in 1864 he became partner with his father-in-law to form Anheuser-Busch Company.
Mr. Adolphus traveled throughout Europe studying about the latest brewing methods. As a result, Anheuser-Busch Company became the first American brewery to utilize pasteurization. In between 1870s and 1880s he introduced artificial refrigeration, refrigerated rail-cars and rail-side ice houses.By the year 1876, he started brewing a light Bohemian lager which was foreign to the Americans, and introduced it to them under the name Budweiser. In 1879 the company was re-named as Anheuser-Busch Brewing Association. On the year that followed Adolphus became the president of the brewery after his father-in-law’s death. In 2008 Anheuser-Busch and In Bev merged to become Anheuser-Busch In Bev.
Budweiser Warehouse Jobs:
Warehouse – product handler:
The job responsibilities are as follows
- Drive packages and trucks to and from the loading area.
- Use forklift, loads per the Load Sheet, and off-loads package according to Company Policy and material handling procedure.
- Repack the damaged products for resale
- Report to the supervisor or fleet department about the vehicle malfunctions
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Stick to the safety rules and regulations
- Load and unload delivery trucks
- Perform warehouse load inventory counts
- Perform facilities maintenance
- Ensure Operations Safety/Environmental compliance
- Maintain cleanliness of facilities
- Make sure the load product meets Anheuser-Busch standards
Class “A” CDL delivery driver- Warehouse:
The main responsibility of this position is to deliver products while providing quality service to the clients. The candidate applying for this position should be a skilled driver and should have Class” A” CDL license. He should be dedicated in delivering the products safely to the customers on time. The job responsibilities of this position are
- Deliver and trade the products ordered by the customers.
- Inspect the allotted vehicle before leaving for a trip and make sure that all the needed tools and equipment are available in the vehicle.
- He should maintain a driving record acceptable to the company.
- Keep handy a current valid Class “A” CDL, a clean driving record with few or no infractions, current valid DOT card, and current valid personal automobile insurance.
- Keep strong, productive relationships with all the consumers.
- Maintain the freshness of the product by moving it as required
- Maintain high level of neatness and hygiene in each store’s displays and coolers
The employee benefit package includes health care benefits, Paid holidays, retirement and savings benefits, 401(k) and many more.
How to apply online:
Visit http://www.buschjobs.com/Careers/career-opportunities, select the required job position at the preferred location and click on “Apply Now”. If you have already created your profile in the website, you can then apply directly with the username and password. First time visitors will be prompted to create their profile before applying.
The average salary of warehouse worker is $ 14 – $15/hour and that of the warehouse technician is paid around $11 – $13/hour plus the commission.
The workers are satisfied with the company with 49% of them willing to recommend this company to their friends and 46% Approve of the CEO, Luiz Fernando Edmond. Many employees say that it is a great company with a productive work environment while a few are discontented about the low pay, false promises, poor health benefits and long work hours.