The company produces the legendary taste of banquet beer that was originally created from the Rockies. For generations Americans have experienced the excellent taste and supreme quality of the breweries from Coors. This is because of the company’s continuous production of uncompromising tasty beers from 1973.
Despite the tough competition at present, there exists great demand for Coors tasty brewages. The Coors Company has been satisfying millions of customers across the world and the excellent packages reaches every part of the city and state in US country without any delay or damage because of the dedicated employees at the Coors.
Few locations of the Coors warehouses
- Denver, Colorado
- Fort Worth, Texas
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Orlando, Florida
- New York, NY
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Rosemont, Illinois
- Hammonton, New Jersey
- Moscow, Idaho
- Glen Allen, Virginia
Coors Warehouse Jobs
There are plenty of promising career opportunities available at Coors for the aspiring candidates with good qualification and dedicated attitude. Let us check couple of Coors warehouse job opportunities in detail.
Warehouse process leader
The warehouse process leader is responsible for motivating and coaching an effective team in order to ensure production of quality products. The process leader should check for improvement in team performance by continuously evaluating and monitoring every day activities.
Job requirements of process leader
- The candidate should possess basic knowledge in the technical and manufacturing field with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management and experience in the leadership capacity.
- He should acknowledge the relationships between maintenance, quality checking service, packaging and brewing sectional departments, since it helps in speedy movement of products.
- Proficiently skilled in solving any problematic situations
- Great organizing and planning skills.
- Anticipate business strategies to respond with perfection for the organization’s needs in the future.
- Highly experienced in high speed equipment, packaging including certain routine practices for maintenance.
- The candidate should be aware of the regulations and guidelines regarding the brewing plant manufacturing.
Warehouse truck driver
The candidate applying for the delivery driver position needs to possess skills to deliver the kegs and cases from the company warehouse to the retailers with the help of a truck. They should be able to work under high official supervision and also have enough knowledge to solve any new problems that arise in everyday work space.
Job requirements of the delivery truck driver position-
- Carefully follow the procedures involved in post or pre trip positions.
- Confirm that the truck assigned to him is in good condition before leaving from the warehouse and also once he returns back to the warehouse after delivering the products to the destination.
- The truck driver is responsible for safety of the entire transaction of cash and products associated with inventory.
- Through any challenging conditions and diverse type of climatic environments the candidate is expected to drive accurately, safely and efficiently.
- Complete the assigned task by navigating without any trouble through the city by reading accurately the addresses and the updated route map.
- The candidate should present himself in a pleasant manner with proper appearance and attitude.
- Experience in delivery with class A Driving skills and a commercial driver license.
- Dental, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- insurance coverage
- Vacation pay
- Health benefits
- Employee assistance program and more
Apply for a job in Coors:
Coors is an enchanting place to start a promising career because of its intoxicating supreme quality environment. If you think you possess a dedicated spirit and preferred qualification, you can apply for warehouse jobs at
Associates working in Coors get paid in the range of $10 – $15 every hour. Meanwhile Sales Manager gets about $60k – $70k per month.
Employee reviews suggest that Coors is a great, fulfilled workplace. 80% of employees are willing to recommend the company to their friends and 75%approve of the CEO, Leo Kiely
Pros of working in the company are
- Great working atmosphere
- Great pay and benefits
And the cons include
- Long days/ night shifts