They have been there, more than 150,000 of them. Together, they have created a company where there possibilities are limitless. Their strength in numbers can achieve extraordinary things. They celebrate their differences. They live by the set rules to treat others the same way they want to be treated. Yes, that is who they are. They are a name you always know, but they are more than what you can expect. They are JC Penney. For more 100 years they have brought great style to America from the fashion industry and runway they have launched numerous careers in the runways of life.
Apply now, or sign to JCPenney Job Updates and work in a place of great opportunities.
Warehouse Delivery Driver
The Warehouse Delivery Driver job is for the most part responsible for their transportation, safe loading and delivery of repacked lubricants, other merchandise and drums to their truck stops or right away to their Local Delivery Drivers showcases their company out on the road. Their trucks are roaming billboards and must be well kept, very neat and clean inside and also outside. The trucks must be functional in a safe, respectful manner at all times and abiding by the law. Patience is an important virtue when dragging hazardous materials; hurried, angry impatient drivers do need to apply.
- Delivering Oil Orders
- Delivering Refined Fuels and also Propanek
- Manage Oil Warehouse
- Carry out pre-trip inspection of trailer and truck
- Knowledge of Receiving and Shipping
- Warehouse Duties
- Completed pre-shift safety and inspection form
- Fuel Truck
- Clean Cab of Truck
- Stick tanks earlier to, and after, delivering the fuel
- Stay outside by the breaks while making delivery
- Complete daily log
- Present all relevant paperwork
He/she must be self motivated to work on Friday to Sunday, starting from 5 AM to 5:30 PM. Those working for this shift are entitled to full benefits!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes sure quality and production standards are met by confirming that the information to the receiver is correct and accurate.
- Checks accuracy of the information collected by executing a test on the Digital Satellite; checking on information collected, to make sure proper codes were used.
- Distributes results to management and supervisors
- The employee makes sure that all equipments and the surrounding areas are clean, neat and well organized.
- He/she brings all equipments, parts shortages personnel and procedural issues to the management attention.
- Maintains necessary computerized or written logs and recorded information as requested.
- He/she performs other duties as required. The list is not regarded as the complete inventory of all responsibilities and duties assigned to this job.
- He/she makes sure that, departmental quality and production standards are met.
Skills – Experience and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, the best candidate must have the ability to perform each necessary duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements indicated represent knowledge, skills, and ability needed. Fair accommodations can be made to assist individuals with disabilities to execute the essential functions.
- Must be keen to work and have the ability to work alone or with others
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- They are willing to train but, some warehouse experience is desirable
- Applicants must be 18 years and above, have a legitimate driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must pass a drug test, have a good background check, and also have recent solid applicable work history
Duties include but do not limit to packing and pulling customer orders, packaging, stocking product, trucks loading and unloading, other receiving and shipping tasks as well as keeping accurate stock counts.