Nordstrom Product Group is an advanced force behind their collection of the private brands. At their Seattle Headquarters, the teams specializes in production, design, technical design and marketing, also, create fashion that is unique to Nordstrom.
Joining their team directs you in a co-operative, entrepreneurial and creative environment that provides you the chances to share your sight and explicit your creativity.
Nordstrom likes to keep things easy. They have one goal that is, to make their customers feel good. They work hard every single day with the goal to make customers feel accepted. They believe in providing personal satisfaction for outstanding work, advancing from inside and establishing long-term relationships with their employees. Their culture creates all of these possible. It is competitive fun and a great place to develop your career.
They offer a complete benefits package including vision, medical and dental cover, an amazing merchandise discount, retirement plan of 401k, and a profit-sharing plan and so much more.
They are equal opportunity employers, committed to offering a diverse environment.
The jobs at Nordstrom warehouse are intended to key out the universal nature of the job, that, employees can anticipate within this specific job classification. It is not a comprehensive stock of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications needed for this job. Visa sponsorship is obtainable for this position.
They are hiring candidates for the Warehouse Work position.
- Unloading and receiving freight
- Give assistance in stock control
- Classifying merchandise
- Performing other associated duties.
The candidate must be good in computer skills, have strong problem solving abilities, good communication skills, and great attention to detail and also, be able to perform more than one job at the closely similar time in an environment that is fast-paced.
Production Planner – Cosmetics and Day wear
The perfect production planner is results oriented, motivated and committed to offering great customer service every day.
- Supervise all production processes from product placement to the store delivery
- Handle finished goods demand estimation, inventory and management activities
- Manage replacement programs and connect with external and retail associate
- Uphold Retek Merchandising System (RMS) costs and the Purchase Order management
- Establish final garment delivery
- Deliver and align to the arranged upon brand calendar delivery
- Handle claims and the disposition process
- Starts vendor set-up
- Act together with the Operations Support Group to make sure manufacturer compliance in regard to logistics.
Inventory Planning, Manager
- Handle inventory planning, which includes a developing portfolio of customers like in the Whole Foods Market, Nordstrom, Meijer, Gelson’s, Costco, and Buy Baby
- Act together with the Sales team regarding the wholesale predicts and inventory requirements for wholesale customers to modify in-stock level in the stores
- Co-operate with the Product team and the Strategic Sourcing on establishing new products and the packaging for wholesale customers
- Match estimates with supply plan to advocate product purchases that include: product and financial considerations and also, account operational.
- Explain purchase order and give advice to the executive team weekly
- Modify inventory levels and track to meet customer, product, operational, and accounting/financial needs
- Deal with supplier relationships and works directly with them to make sure of accurate production.
- Act together with Warehouse team to check inventory accuracy and the cycle count integrity
- Act together with accounting team on adjustments, inventory reconciliation and with Finance team regarding inventory cash flow planning and projections
- Participate in stock module of the ERP execution