Pabst Blue Ribbon is the best select option among the Pabst brewing company’s products. The Company has introduced diverse ranges of beers exclusively brewed by them for providing 100% satisfaction for their customers.
Few warehouse locations in the Pabst brewing company
- New York, NY
- Los Angeles, CA
- Milwaukee, WI
- Atlanta, GA
- San Antonio, TX
- Denver, CO
- Tampa, FL
- Macon, GA
- Warner Robins, GA
Pabst warehouse jobs
The organization has wonderful career opportunities for aspiring candidates with determination to succeed along with company. Let us analyze few basic warehouse jobs available at Pabst and if you think you are eligible go ahead click on the Company’s official web page for applying through online.
The candidate applying for warehouse selector is expected to select and stack on the label or pallet during the shipment process of the customers. He should possess skills to neatly stick the labels in way to be seen from the outer side. He should ensure that the working environment in the warehouse is clean by picking up the scattered scraps, plastic wrappers, papers and pallets that are broken.
Job requirements of the warehouse selector
- The candidate should be skilled to write and read English language
- Proficiency in math is an added qualification
- He should possess the pallet jacket license or must be skilled to pass the training program given by the company for obtaining license
- The warehouse selector must be strong enough to lift 25 to 100 lbs in his everyday schedule
- Must be attentive to listen to the instructions given by high officials and work accordingly, in order to achieve the targeted goals.
The warehouse associates who are seeking career opportunity in the Pabst will be satisfied with the promising working environment.
Job requirements for the warehouse clerk position
- The warehouse clerk is responsible for keeping the work space areas of the warehouse clean and organized
- Maintain and efficiently operate the warehouse equipment such as the lift trucks, tow motors and hand trucks for better performance
- Ensure that the required inventory equipment’s and parts are supplied and maintained properly for the perfect site operations
- Warehouse clerk should receive calls from customers and immediately offer services even during emergency situation
- The candidate should be qualified with a BASF recognized education accredited by the Government Council
- Dental, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- insurance coverage
- Training & development and many other benefits.
Apply for a job in Pabst:
To apply for a job in Pabst, visit http://pabstbrewingco.com/jobs/ and complete an online job application with the preferred location and work. Finally click on “Apply Now”.
Logistics Analyst working in Pabst gets paid in the range of $40k – $50 each month. Meanwhile Sales Manager about $50k – $60k per month.
Employee reviews suggest that Pabst is a not a good place to work. Only 18% of employees are willing to recommend the company to their friends and 12%approve of the CEO, Evan Metropoulos and Daren Metropoulos.
Pros of working in the company are
- Friendly staff
- Can make our own work schedules
And the cons include
- Minimal training and direction from senior management
- Poor Ownership
- Limited work life balance