Piggly Wiggly is a supermarket chain operating in the United states. It is run by Piggly Wiggly LLC an affliate of C&S Wholesale Grocers. The supermarket is headquartered at Keene, New Hampshire, USA.
Piggly Wiggly warehouse jobs:
This position plays an important role in ensuring the safety and cleanliness of the Warehouse.
- Ensure each guest receives quality products and service through a friendly working environment
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment through safety awareness
- Well maintained sanitary conditions in compliance with company rules and regulations
- Maintenance of supplies for stores
- Picking and packing tools on an assembly line
- Sweeping the warehouse floors regularly
- Rewrapping any pallets that are opened or damaged
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work different hours/days including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to manage time wisely in a fast environment
- Ability to communicate in a clear and understandable manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company records/documentation
Truck Driver Warehouse
- Safely operate company vehicles in assigned routes.
- Transport equipment and materials to and from warehouse
- Load and unload vehicles
- Manage driver log book with details about delivery time, merchandise count etc.
Minimum requirements for the job include
- High school diploma and a Driver’s License
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Reliable and hard working
Piggly Wiggly – Store location:
Piggly Wiggly stores are located in the following places
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Piggly Wiggly Benefit Packages
Employees working at Piggly Wiggly enjoy competitive pay and generous benefits such as
- Schedule flexibility and paid training
- 401(k) plans
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Employee discounts
- Employee referral bonuses
- Life insurance and disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health benefits of medical, dental, and vision plans
Also eligible associates may receive several other additional employment benefits, including health and wellness perks, future planning bonuses, and further work benefits.
To apply for a job at Piggly Wiggly, You will have to download the application form from the link http://www.pigglywigglystores.com/Careers.html and submit it directly in one of the Piggly Wiggly stores nearest to you.
An associate working in Piggly Wiggly is paid about $8 – $ 14 per hour whereas cashier gets around $7 – $10 per hour. Similarly Managers are paid in the range of $35k – $60k per month.
Most of the workers have good opinion about the company with 78% of them willing recommend this company to their friends and 100% approve of the CEO. The employee reviews suggests that Piggly Wiggly is fun-filled, productive and very social workplace.
Pros – Very flexible work schedule, friendly management, family sense of environment and very close relationships among co-workers
Cons – Some of the employees are dissatisfied with the pay, lack of enough health benefits, prolonged standing hours.