Randstad is the third biggest staffing company in the United States. Under the Netherlands-based Randstad Holding NV, the corporation is built to provide permanent and temporary employees to companies all throughout the nation.
With the help of its expert recruiters, Randstad is the foremost name to consider when looking for employment. Get the best of what the distribution center industry has to offer with these Randstad warehouse jobs:
General Warehouse Laborer
If it is your first time to engage in warehouse work, then make sure to choose from entry-level Randstad warehouse jobs, such as this one. Presently, there are openings for general warehouse laborers in the city of South Austin, Texas.
As a general warehouse laborer, your responsibilities include unloading, loading, assembling, and kitting, among many others.
To qualify for these Randstad warehouse jobs, you need to possess the following requirements:
- 18 years of age
- Minimum of 6 months warehouse experience in the last 18 months
- Documentation that allows you to work legally in the United States
- 2 references from past supervisors
- Transportation to get to and from work
Apart from meeting these requirements, applicants will also be subject to a thorough background check and drug screening.
Various shifts are available for such Randstad warehouse jobs. If you qualify, you stand the chance to earn $10 to $12 per hour. Most importantly, successful applicants can enjoy the medical and dental benefits that come with Randstad warehouse jobs.
There are many Randstad warehouse jobs for its center in South Austin, Texas. One such opening is that of the receiving clerk.
As the name suggests, a receiving clerk is responsible for receiving the items delivered to the warehouse. Another task expected of the receiving clerk is to unload packages with the use of pallet jacks, forklifts, and other warehouse equipment.
To qualify for receiving clerk Randstad warehouse jobs, interested parties should meet the minimum requirements (same with that of a general warehouse laborer.)
Working hours are from 7 am to 5 pm. Successful applicants will be compensated with $10 to $12 per hour. Again, successful applicants will receive the commensurate benefits associated with Randstad warehouse jobs.
If there’s a need for receiving clerks, there is obviously a demand for its counterpart – the shipping clerk. Again, these Randstad warehouse jobs will be based in South Austin, Texas.
As a shipping clerk, it will be your task to select and obtain orders from the appropriate shelves. Apart from this, you will be in charge of packing orders, creating shipping labels, and preparing said items for pick up and delivery.
The requirements for this job are similar to that of a general warehouse laborer and receiving clerk. The salary, likewise, is $10 to $12 per hour.
First and second shifts are available for the taking.
Stockers/ Put Away Associates
Another one of the many Randstad warehouse jobs that you might be interested in is that of a stocker/put away associate. This job, which is based in Memphis, Tennessee, entails the following responsibilities:
- Unloading and placing parts obtained from clients, and putting them on shelves in an organized fashion
- Assisting in the obtaining of products with the use of an electronic scanner
- Transferring said products to the correct shipment package
- Loading sealed packages to vehicle for delivery
- Disposing packing materials and other wastes appropriately
- Meeting set stocking goals per day
To become a stocker/put away associate, applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to carry or lift items weighing 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to push, pull, climb, squat, and twist as needed
- Ability to operate computerized warehousing equipment
- Ability to complete mandatory warehouse training
- Ability to communicate well
Hourly pay ranges from $10 to $12.