The name Samuel Adams was chosen in honor of the famous patriot Samuel Adams for his predominant role during the Boston tea party. The signature beer of the Boston Beer Company is the Samuel Adams Boston, which is manufactured in both light and original form.
The company also produces beer in different varieties such as back, cherry wheat, blackberry witbier, cream stout, coastal wheat, pale ale, honey porter, Irish red and Latitude 48 IPA etc. This reputed organization has its warehouses located in various parts of the United States of America, offering excellent warehouse job opportunities.
Few locations of the Samuel Adams Company warehouses-
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Atlanta, GA
- Allentown, PA
- Breinigsville, PA
- Palm Springs, CA
- Richmond, VA
- Miami, Florida
- Minneapolis, MN
- Albany, NY
- Cleveland, OH
Samuel Adams warehouse jobs
Samuel Adams offers new career opportunities for dedicated candidates who can assist in manufacturing supreme quality products with the best ingredients.
Warehouse – Packaging operator
The candidate needs to observe carefully and practice the Brewery Safety Procedures prescribed by the government regulations. He or she must possess a dedicated spirit to work along with other team members and maintain a pleasant relationship with other members of the team. The packaging operator should have basic knowledge about computer operating skills and other input data. Also he must clean and work on the sanitation and safety of the equipment according to the GMP guidelines.
Job requirements of packaging operator careers-
- Skilled to operate the forklifts
- Should perform quality testing, checking and other complete paperwork
- Possess good body condition to bend, shift and lift the packages according to the work schedule
- Communicate with other team workers over brewery radio and phones or even through face to face
- Ability to lift weight up to 60 pounds regularly
- Must assist other departments and operators in equipment operation, repair work and department training.
- Must be able to tolerate any working environment and condition such as hot summer climate or cold winter
- The candidate should clean the entire ranges of equipment with the help of brushes, shovels, scrapes, hoses and other chemicals, which are necessary for sanitizing procedure.
The candidate applying for the warehouse operator position will require helping in the everyday working functions within the warehouse such as receiving, shipping, inventory, keg repair and ensure the orders are perfectly selected and carefully loaded for delivering at the correct time. They should possess enough body skill to lift, load, and push or unload railcars and trailers easily. He must check and ensure that the warehouse is maintained with optimum safety and clean, by removing debris and garbage from the campus, sweep clean the floor and place the equipment in an orderly position.
Job requirement of warehouse operator are-
- Skill to perform tasks for collecting orders from customers and delivering the stuff in perfect condition within targeted time limit.
- Work as a team to provide a safe and efficient work environment for attaining the brewery objectives and goals. Follow the brewery safety requirements by wearing safety precautions PPE every time.
- Ensure the assigned warehouse areas are maintained in compliance with the safety regulations prescribed by the company
- In case the work environment demands extra over-time duty the candidate should be ready to serve with a positive attitude
- Must be skilled to transport the trailers, yard jockey between the docks.
Samuel Adams offers excellent benefits for its special employees that includes 401K program, discount stock purchase plan, competitive packages and more.
Samuel Adams offers excellent career opportunities in every sector within the distribution centers. If you are hard working with good qualification, then you are the one to join the wonderful team in Samuel Adams. You can submit your applications in their website
Senior Brewing Engineer working at Samuel Adams gets paid in the range of $125k per month. Meanwhile Account Manager gets about $40k – $45k per month.
Employees working in Samuel Adams are satisfied with the workplace. 80% of employees are willing to recommend the company to their friends and 100%approve of the CEO, Martin F. Roper
Pros of working in the company are
- Great culture, training programs
- The management team truly values the employees
- Fun-filled and supportive co-workers
- free beer for employees
And the cons include
- Low pay
- Slow career advancement