Their motto Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet stresses that their vision goes far beyond food retail. As a matter of fact, their deepest aim as an organization is giving support to the well-being, the health and healing of people and their customers, business organizations and Team Members in general and also, the planet.
Their Core Values not only consist words written on a wall somewhere: they are guiding rules that communicate every decision they make starting from daily, face-to-face contacts with their customers to big decisions that impacts the way Whole Foods Market grows and evolves.
They encourage their Team Members to interact with their Core Values based on personal level, selecting the one(s) meaningful to them and making them function well in their work. Empowerment is what works and makes Whole Foods Market an unusual and rewarding experience.
Working At Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market pulls people who have passion for great food, and the communities in the surrounding environment, this is in regard with the way they treat their fellow associates and those who want to bring passion into the job and make a difference. Their Team Members make them who they are.
Shipping Order Selector
Order Selectors execute all functions attributed by the Supervisor or the team leader, not limited to but including, returns, receiving, stocking, pallet consolidation, selection, loading and unloading of trucks.
• Perform pick labels, establishing pallets of products; wrap them from top to bottom and arranging them in the appropriate shipping lanes.
• Perform pallet consolidation, stocking, selection, receiving, unloading and loading as assigned or scheduled.
• Handle any equipment certified and trained to use in an efficient and safe manner. Equipment includes forklifts, electric pallet jacks, box cutters, or any other heavy machinery.
• Use of special ordering systems that may include Systems based on voices
• Keep warehouse in a desired order.
• Abide with all applicable safety and health codes.
• Participate in annual physical stock taking or as required.
The job posting is aimed to describe the overall requirements for the execution of this job. It is however, not a complete assertion of duties, responsibilities or the requirements needed. Other duties may be appointed by the leadership.
Kitchen Production Team Member
Works together with other Team Members, this is to assure that all aims and goals in the Kitchen, as directed by the Facility Team Leader are adhered to and excelled. He/she gives excellent store support, while selling and producing high quality foods. Also, puts up by the strict standards of physical and the food safety. Sanitation and freshness.
• Prepare products in accordance to the recipes.
• Complete daily preparation lists and given job assignments.
• Read carefully, understand clearly and then follow daily apportioning sheets.
• Follow all Supervisors instructions and team leader requests and directions.
• Make sure all shelves and coolers are well-stocked, kept clean and properly rotated.
• Follow set rules on cleaning, food safety, and practice proper maintenance and care of all equipment.
• Be Knowledgeable of new recipes and products that become available.
Monitor documents, and the control product transfers, spoilage and waste.
Perishables Buyer Specialist
He/she executes all functions in regard to cheese and special item preparations: stocking of products and counter service sanitation. Merchandises and purchases cheese for the department he/she is assigned. He/she withholds a positive image for the company by providing polite, friendly and effective Customer Service.
• Offer excellent customer service.
• Perform responsibilities and duties of a Special Team Member.
• Buy cheese for his/her department.
• Accountable for: exceeding and achieving sales margin and the sales target in the company.
• Ensure request and proper signs for all sales items.
• Participate in the regional promotions programs.
• Process returns and invoices.
• Controls spoilage: generates turn movement; and participates in monthly stock taking.
• Must work hard to get good TCS scores.