They have great career opportunities in their Distribution Centers, Clubs and their Home Office in Westborough, MA.
BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc., Everywhere known as BJ’s, is only a membership warehouse club chain functioning in East Coast of United States and the state of Ohio as well. This company is rated #232 on listing of Fortune magazine’s America’s 500 biggest public corporations.
BJ’s Wholesale Club was founded in 1984, as only a department store chain in Massachusetts, United States of America by Zayre.
In the beginning Zayre traded his store’s nameplate to competitor discount chain Ames that created TJX. TJX revolved quickly off their divisions in the warehouse that comprise of BJ’s and now inoperative Home Club to come up with Waban, Inc. afterwards, Waban whirled off BJ’s to create an individual company based in Massachusetts. The name of the company named after the very first president daughter of the new company named Beverly Jean.
BJ’s Wholesale Club first introduced the conception of the warehouse club in the mid-1980s. BJ in recent times employs over 23,500 employees in the United States of America.
• Unload and load freight from and into the trailers/containers
• Make pallets corresponding to distribution instructions
• Safely control powered material handling equipment’s
• Handle freights in regard to specifications
• Work in other specified areas of the warehouse as directed
• Power to lift 70 lbs on regular basis
• ability to work in different working environment like heat, noise, cold dust etc
• Have good communication skills
• Forklift authorized
• Ability to work as a team
• Unload and load pallets with Pallet Sorting machines and also appropriate forklift techniques
• Give assistance to the cross dock and other receiving areas when required
• Work in all areas when required
• Certification in papers of forklift operations
• Good communication skills and organizational skills
• Knowledge of safety procedures and policies
• Willingness to work in changing shifts and different work environments
BJ’s Distribution center locations:
• Uxbridge, MA
• Jacksonville, FL
• Burlington, NJ
Below are benefit packages provided by BJ’s Wholesale Club to their employees
• 401(k) plans on retirement
• Pension plans program
• Employee regular purchase plans
• Dental, medical, vision, and also life insurance
• Paid vacation
• Paid holiday
• Discounts given on BJ’s products
• Discounts on club membership and much
To apply for a position at BJ’s Wholesale Club, visit here; https://bjs.mua.hrdepartment.com and choose the job position that fits you. After you have chosen the best role for your preferred location, then click on “Submit your resume.” Upload your resume and click “Apply now” to apply for a job position you chose. First time applicants will have to sign up before they log-in.
Affiliates working in the company are paid $8 – $11 per hour while the supervisors are paid $12 – $17 per hour. Likewise, General Manager’s pay starts from $90,000 – $95,000 monthly.
From their employee reviews, it is apparent that many employees are not content with the company. It is only 48% of employees who are willing to advocate the company to friends, and 66% think well of the CEO.
Some are of the professional working in BJ’s Wholesale Club are social staffs, in a fun filled work condition, great benefit packages, company events, etc. Also they understand that working in some companies is stressful work, fast paced work, no breaks, low pay, poor career opportunities, poor management and also personalities.