DHL Warehouse Jobs
Be sure to check out DHL for warehouse jobs, and other jobs, and be part of one of the world’s leading postal and logistics companies. As a global company, there are many locations and many positions that are currently open right now!
DHL provides logistical solutions to thousands of customers every day. The company is in over 220 countries and territories and has over 325,000 employees worldwide. Business units include DHL Express, DHL Parcel, eCommerce, DHL Freight, and more.
DHL’s mission statement is, “Excellence. Simply Delivered.” This means they strive to treat all customers with respect when providing products and services, and to also simplify doing business with them. They take their responsibility of shipping products very seriously, whether those shipments include much needed medicines or educational materials to schools or gifts to loved ones.
DHL is a leader in the logistics and postal industry and much of that success is attributed to its commitment to innovation. They invest in research, connect with thought leaders and consumers alike, and use and train on the latest shipping technology. They are also aware of their environmental impact and take steps to find greener solutions, which will benefit the company as well as the world.
Working with DHL
DHL has received a number of awards, including the Top Employers Institute award and Aon Hewitt’s Best Employer award. Along with fair pay and benefits, employees at DHL also have the opportunity to secure scholarships for their children, attend training and development programs in order to grow within the company, and are encouraged to give back to their communities through a number of charitable programs.
Current and former employees of DHL have rated and reviewed the company on Glassdoor.com. Some positive comments are in regard to the company being reliable and stable, great training opportunities, hard-working employees, and affordable healthcare. A few of the negative comments discuss the amount or work expected from employees and lack of communication between departments.
Tips for Applying at DHL
To view open positions at DHL, go to www.dhl.com and select Careers from the menu bar on top of the page. Here, you can select the Jobs@DHL link. From there you’ll see a list of every open position. Use the filters on the right to narrow down your results by category, country, region, city, career level, employments type, and division.
When you’ve found a position that matches your needs and skills, you can click “Apply” at the bottom of the posting. You’ll be asked to create an account, or connect with LinkedIn. From there you can enter in the information requested and apply for the position.
Here are some more tips for applying at DHL:
- Warehouse jobs might require heavy lifting and constant, repetitive movement. If you’re not able to perform these duties, you might want to check some postings in different areas, such as store associates.
- If you need assistance in filling out your application, you can use the “Application Help” button to the right of the job posting. This will give you a list of frequently asked questions, such as “Which departments are looking for the most employees?” and “How does the selection process work?”
- If you don’t see a position open in your area, but are still interested in working at DHL, you can create a job alert, which will send you emails every time a new position is open that matches the criteria you determined.
- Your account will remain active for 24 months, so you won’t have to keep recreating it every time you search for jobs at DHL.
- Be sure to check out the Writing an Application tips provided in the Application Help section to see exactly what DHL is looking for. It’s really helpful!